The BioScientific Undergraduate Research Publication (BSURP)
We want to highlight amazing research taking place within the Biological Sciences department, and as a club for undergraduate students, especially such research done by undergraduate students.
We are establishing a publication to act as a prestigious collection of research carried by Biological Sciences (BioSci) undergraduate students. We especially want to highlight amazing research that’s happening within our department but aware that a lot of BioSci students take on research outside of our department, those types of projects will also have a place in our publication.
If you are an undergraduate Biological Sciences student who has done research between May 2020 and May 2021, consider sending us a summary of your research to be included in the BioScientific Undergraduate Research Publication (BSURP).
• Entries are two pages summaries
• Entries will be reviewed by graduate students
• We currently plan on including 35 entries in our publication
• Below you can find:
our template for the submissions
an overview document: how to fill out the templates + info on what we’re looking for in the submissions
Application: Google form where will upload your submission (Word document)
• Send in your submission by *extended* Saturday, June 12th 2021 (11:59 PM MST)
Please email us with any questions or concerns!
To apply to be featured in BSURP 2021, please fill out the application form by *extended* Saturday, June 12th 2021 (11:59 PM MST)! Good luck!
• If you were an undergraduate student during the project, you are eligible to submit it, even if you are now a graduate student
• Figures and tables will not be included in the two-pages limit, only text from your title to Significance
• The "About the Researcher" section is to be written in first person